BEngApplied Mechatronic Systems
|Study location||Germany, Berlin|
|Nominal duration||7 semesters (210 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€4,500 per semester|
|Registration fee||€900 one-time
This is a fee due upon enrolment only.
High school / secondary education
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / German.
In many cases your previous school or university is able to provide you with a suitable version of your transcripts. If your previous school or university is unable to do so, please be aware that you will have to have your documents officially translated along with verified copies of the original.
Upload your electronic copies during the application process
Please find our English language requirements here:
Our B.Eng Applied Mechatronic Systems programme combines mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and computer science. Strengthen your technical expertise, design solutions for electromechanical systems and hone your soft skills.
The Bachelor’s programme in Applied Mechatronic Systems at SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences will allow you to gain a clear understanding of the relevant disciplines of mechatronics, including mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and computer science. Apart from brushing up necessary skills in mathematics, physics, and statistics, you get to deepen your programming, intercultural and communication skills.
You will be able to design complete solutions for electromechanical systems and know how to implement the associated control systems, e.g. by using microcontrollers. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to learn more about exciting emerging fields such as automotive mechatronics, robotics, machine learning and smart manufacturing.
As a Bachelor of Engineering student, you will learn agile methods, do extensive lab work and work on hands-on projects with companies. In addition, you receive the “Siemens Mechatronic Systems Certificate Program (SMSCP)” certification at level 1 and 2.
7 SEMESTERS 210 ECTS
1. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- Mathematics I
- Language I (German or Spanish)
- Mechatronics Lab / Measurement Techniques I
2. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- Mathematics II
- Mechatronics Lab / Measurement Techniques II
- Language II (German or Spanish)
- Analogue Electronics
- Personal and Learning Skills
- Advanced Programming
3. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- Mathematics III
- Language III (German or Spanish)
- Applied Computer Science Lab
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Automotive Systems and Robotics
4. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- Mechanical Engineering
- Scientific Research Work
- Engineering Drawing and Design
- Embedded Systems
- Elective Module I
- Modelling and Simulation
5. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- Sensor and Actuator Networks
- Imaging Technologies
- Drives and Power Electronics
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Advanced Mechatronics Lab
- Elective Module II
6. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- Smart Manufacturing
- IoT and Cloud Technologies
- Material Science & Construction
- Autonomous Systems Lab
- Embedded Systems Lab
- Siemens Mechatronic Systems Certificate (SMSCP)
7. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- Research Methods
- Bachelor’s Thesis
Choose from the following career paths
- Industrial development (planning, calculation, design and testing of technical plants, products and systems)
- Production (planning, manufacturing, operation and monitoring of technical and process facilities and systems, testing of products and processes, quality assurance)
- Marketing and sales of technical systems, plants and products
- Management activities in the manufacturing industry, private sector companies and public authorities
Recommended application deadline.
Recommended application deadline.