MAInternational Business & Leadership (90 ECTS)
|Study location||Germany, Hamburg|
|Nominal duration||3 semesters (90 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€6,450 per semester|
|Application fee||€1,000 one-time|
Undergraduate degree (Bachelor's degree or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / German.
Upload your electronic copies during the application process
Please find our English language requirements here:
Become a management expert with leadership and soft skills! Join our Master’s in International Business in Hamburg. Strengthen your HR and corporate management expertise and receive your qualification for global management positions.
Learn how to develop new business models, enter new markets and master global challenges. Deepen your knowledge in strategic human resource management and know-how to look for, develop and retain talent.
Furthermore, you’ll get to strengthen your intercultural, negotiation and communication skills and broaden your personal and professional horizons during your internship or semester abroad.
3 SEMESTERS 90 ECTS
1. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- International Business Development and Digital Intelligence
- Global Markets and Finance
- Leading an Intercultural Workforce
- Case Study: Business Development Case or Leading Challenge
- Contracting and Negotiations
- Global Human Resource Management
2. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- Change Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
- Research Methods
- Internship or Global Study Semester – part I
3. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- Internship or Global Study Semester – part II
- Master’s Thesis
The programme strengthens your expertise in international human resource and business management. Thanks to our project and skill-oriented approach, you will be well prepared for management positions in an intercultural environment.
Choose from the following career paths:
- Human resource manager
- Positions in business development
- Management functions in international companies