M.Sc.Applied Sustainability Management - English
Germany, Hamm/ Münster, Rheinland, Bremen
|Study location||Germany, Hamm/Münster|
|Nominal duration||3 semesters (90 ECTS)|
|Awards||M.Sc. (Applied Sustainability Management)|
|Tuition fee||€3,540 per semester|
|Registration fee||€750 one-time|
Undergraduate degree (Bachelor's degree or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / German.
Dear Applicant, Please be sure to bring your original entry qualification and other supporting documents with you when arriving on the SRH campus.
Please be sure to bring your original entry qualification and other supporting documents with you when arriving on the SRH campus.
For German applicants we accept English B2 level
Applied Sustainability Management* Master of Science
- CORE-principle – practical orientation – 3 Semester Fast Track – fulltime – NRW-Semesterticket – in english -
You want to take on social responsibility and help build and shape the world of tomorrow today. Then start your Master’s programme in Applied Sustainability Management now.
The global world is in a constant process of change – a good CO₂ balance, recyclability and energy-efficient production, logistics and goods are important success factors in business today. The result is: sustainable factors continue to rise. In our Master’s programme “Sustainability & Transformation Management” you will learn to assess, develop and implement aspects of sustainability. You will be enabled to think and act with foresight. In addition to the theoretical aspects, your teaching will focus on insights and development processes for project management, communication and international cooperation as well as transformation processes.
Specifically, you will learn:
- Design transformation processes for sustainable social development and manage their implementation.
- Analyse and evaluate structures and processes with regard to social, ecological and economic aspects.
- Identify, discuss and implement the political, economic and social impacts, conflicts and potential solutions to the challenges of sustainability
1. Semester 30CP
- Sustainability – The Basics | Sustainable Business and Governance | Psychological and Social Transformation
2. Semester 30CP
- Transformation of Ecosystems | Areas of Sustainability 1 | Areas of Sustainability 2
- Transformation Of Society | Master Applied Research Project | Masterthesis
Our innovative approach that pays off
A rethinking has taken place in society and companies, institutions and service providers are also increasingly focusing on the topic of ‘sustainability’. The demand for qualified professionals in this field will continue to increase in the future. With our new Master’s programme “Sustainability & Transformation Management”, you will be able to meet this demand as a specialist. The programme prepares you to work in various areas of sustainability. You will be able to familiarise yourself with different fields of work and will be equipped with the necessary skills to analyse and optimise complex systems and implement new solutions. Based on your elective module, you will become an expert in a sustainability field. You will qualify for comprehensive activities in the following areas, among others:
- Sustainability management and transformation processes
- Strategic management
- Innovation management and project management.
The completion of the Master’s programme also entitles you to a doctorate and thus to a professional qualification for an academic career.