MAInternational Business - Focus on Healthcare Management (60 ECTS)
|Study location||Germany, Dresden|
|Nominal duration||2 semesters (60 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€6,450 per semester|
|Application fee||€1,000 one-time|
Undergraduate degree (Bachelor's degree or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / German.
Upload your electronic copies during the application process
Please find our English language requirements here:
Help shape the future of healthcare. Our Master’s Programme in Healthcare Management prepares you for challenging global tasks in this field of management. Strengthen your soft skills and expertise and get qualified for leadership positions.
You acquire comprehensive management know-how and a sustainable and well-rounded understanding of the challenges of today’s healthcare system.
Thanks to our skill and project-oriented concept, you develop your leadership, intercultural and analytical skills. This way you are prepared for challenging positions in healthcare management and your next career step.
2 SEMESTERS 60 ECTS
1. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- Organisation in Healthcare
- Management of Healthcare Institutions
- Public Health Management
- Financial Flows in Healthcare
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
- Research Methods
2. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- Analysing International Business (online)
- Master’s Thesis
Here are some possible career prospects:
- Management positions in the healthcare sector
- Leading positions in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry as well as hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Sales and key account manager
- Quality manager
- Positions in medical controlling and e-health providers