MAInternational Business - Focus on Sustainability Management (60 ECTS)
|Study location||Germany, Hamburg|
|Nominal duration||2 semesters (60 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€7,095 per semester|
|Registration fee||€900 one-time
This is a fee due upon enrolment only.
Undergraduate degree (Bachelor's degree or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / German.
In many cases your previous school or university is able to provide you with a suitable version of your transcripts. If your previous school or university is unable to do so, please be aware that you will have to have your documents officially translated along with verified copies of the original.
Upload your electronic copies during the application process
Please find our English language requirements here:
In our Master’s programme Sustainability Management, you learn how to critically and systematically deal with the constantly changing issues surrounding sustainability.
You develop the ability to understand the connections between the economy, society and the environment in an entrepreneurial and professional context and you know how to come up with future-oriented strategies.
By dealing with financial mechanisms and other sustainability-relevant regulations during your studies, you understand their importance and learn to apply them in specific business situations.
2 SEMESTERS 60 ECTS
1. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- Sustainability Management Challenges and Perspectives
- Leadership for Sustainability & Regulatories of Environmental and Social Management (ESG)
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability Management in Practice & Innovation
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
- Research Methods
2. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- Analysing International Business (online)
- Master’s Thesis
Here are some possible career prospects:
- Officer for Sustainability and Environmental Management
- Assistant to the Executive Board with a focus on sustainability
- Sustainability manager
- Sustainability and Public Relations Officer
- Sustainability Consulting Analyst
Central European Time
Recommended application deadline.
Central European Time