MAHospitality Management & Leadership (90 ECTS)
|Study location||Germany, Dresden|
|Nominal duration||3 semesters (90 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€5,400 per semester|
|Registration fee||€900 one-time
This is a fee due upon enrolment only.
Undergraduate degree (Bachelor's degree or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / German.
In many cases your previous school or university is able to provide you with a suitable version of your transcripts. If your previous school or university is unable to do so, please be aware that you will have to have your documents officially translated along with verified copies of the original.
Upload your electronic copies during the application process
Please find our English language requirements here:
Are you communicative, service-oriented and interested in business? Then the Master’s in Hospitality Management is the right programme for you. We will get you fit for an international career in all areas of guest-related service provision.
In the English-taught Master’s programme Hospitality Management & Leadership you will deal with all areas of the service sector. You will gain detailed insights into the tourism sector as well as the hotel and restaurant industry.
Furthermore, you will receive further education in the economic sector, which will qualify you for an international management career. You will develop both your leadership qualities and industry-specific knowledge in special corporate functions in the hospitality industry – such as in finance or human resources.
3 SEMESTERS 90 ECTS
1. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- International Business Development
- Global Markets & Finance
- Leading an Intercultural Workforce
- Case Study: Leading Challenge
- Contracting and Negotiations
- Global Human Resource Management
2. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- Hospitality Real Estate, Asset Management and Experience Design
- Strategic Hotel Distribution & Revenue Management
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
- Research Methods
- Internship or Global Study Semester – part I
3. SEMESTER 30 ECTS
- Internship or Global Study Semester – part II
- Master’s Thesis
With your Master’s degree in Hospitality Management you could be working in the following selected professional fields:
- Food & beverage management
- Hotel planning & facilities management
- Hospitality management consultancy
- Service management
- Hotel / restaurant manager
- National and international hotel industry
- Event agencies
- City and destination marketing
- Health and wellness facilities
- Tourism organisations, associations and politics